Bulkley Valley Christian School's admissions process is intended to ensure that parents considering our school are informed and aligned with our mission as a Christian school. Here are the steps:
- Give us a call (250-847-4238, ask to speak to someone about admissions) or complete our enrollment inquiry form.
- Come and meet us. This gives you an opportunity to meet our principals, see our facility and find out what makes us tick.
- Complete and return the admissions package. You can pick up the admissions package at the school office or use the downloadable PDF forms below.
- Admissions interview. We'll come to your place at a time convenient for you to conduct an admissions interview.
- Committee and/or board vote. The admissions committee and/or the school board will vote to accept your family for society membership, enroll your children for admission without making parents society members, or deny the admission. This decision is made based on our admissions policy (available upon request).