» Connect your device to the BVCS Calendar «
Wednesday, August 09, 2017
Subscribe to the BVCS calendar for 2016/17 and never miss another event. Your Mac, Windows, iOS or Android device can keep you connected to all the non-instructional days, special events and meetings. Set up reminders and get event details…all from within your device.
Please note that event details are subject to change throughout the year. When you are subscribed, your calendar will autmatically update to give you the latest details.
If you don't have a device, you can view our calendar in your web browser by clicking here.
Connect Your Device to the BVCS Calendar
Apple Calendar (iCal)
- Start Calendar
- Under File choose New Calendar Subscription…
- Enter exactly: https://goo.gl/DrlPGJ
- Choose your options…reminders, updates, alerts, etc.
- Click OK
iOS Devices (iPhone or iPad)
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Calendar (Mail, Contacts, Calendars in some older versions of the iOS)
- Tap on Add Account...
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Type exactly this address: https://goo.gl/DrlPGJ
- Tap the Next button.
- Tap the Save button.
If you are using S Planner (some Samsung phones) you may experience trouble synchronizing with this calendar. Best to Google Calendar on your Android phone.
- On your computer (not the phone) open Google Calendar (you may need to log in to your Google account)
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL and enter exactly this address (copy and paste): https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/bvcs.ca_njtiqp38mbuo01lc9imd6ng3oc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
- Start Outlook
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Type exactly this address (copy and paste): https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/bvcs.ca_njtiqp38mbuo01lc9imd6ng3oc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook (BVCS Calendar), and then click OK.
Once you have subscribed to the calendar, your devide should automatically update to any changes that are made throughout the year.