RCMP Youth Academy
Students who have a genuine interest in policing as a potential career can apply for the RCMP Youth Academy. Apply before January 23. Several BVCS students have participated in this in past years and it has been a very positive experience for them.
Academy is March 22 - 28, 2020.
Any student wishing to apply may do so, but only students who meet the following basic criteria will be considered. Students must:
- have a genuine interest in policing
- be 16-18 years of age (in grade 11 or 12)
- be in good standing in all classes
- have a good attendance record
- display a willingness to work
- have completed the application in full
- be recommended by school staff
- be physically and medically fit
- be a non-smoker
To apply, download and complete the application form available below.
Interested students can text Bruce Northrop at 250-617-1760, phone 250-564-3121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org