BVCS is in need of two part-time teachers. These positions will start after Christmas but we anticipate full-time openings for next school year and anyone who fills these positions successfully will be strongly considered for full-time employment for the 2024-2025 school year.
- 20% Grade 7 teacher – This teacher will be in a Grade 7 homeroom once a week (the day is flexible). The teacher will work with alongside another staff member who is in the classroom for the other 4 days.
- High School Teacher – This is a 50% position that begins February 1st. Teacher will have the ability to teach lower levels English or Socials. Additional teaching may be available depending on the skill set of the applicant.
- BC teaching certification (or the ability to hold such a certification)
- Involvement in a Christian church
Please submit the following to Chris Steenhof, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Electronic submissions only.
- Letter of application
- Resume including 3 references
- Maximum one page philosophy of Christian Education (how your faith connects to your calling as a teacher)