Bulkley Valley Christian School has an opening for an administrative assistant (37.5 hours per week) starting in May 2021.
This is an essentially important position for our school and we will be working hard to find the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities
- A deep care about each person’s experience at BVCS demonstrated through joyfulness, strong communication skills, and an understanding of the school’s vision
- Organized, efficient, self-directed, and flexible with a variety of tasks
- Confident, calm, and capable
- Understands and respects confidentiality
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Excellent computer skills
- Language proficiency
- Secretarial or office experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and has the ability to learn other computer programs, including MyEDBC
- Ability to interact well with adults and students
- Ability to deal with government forms and records
- General assistant to the school’s administrative team.
For more information, please contact Chris Steenhof, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested applicants should email a cover letter, a resume, and a statement of Christian faith. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.