Bulkley Valley Christian School is seeking a Director of Educational Support Services starting in August, 2021.
BVCS is a K-12 school with a Distributed Learning campus serving approximately 230 students located in Smithers, a beautiful city that combines a warm sense of community and outdoor living while still providing many of the conveniences of a larger centre.
We are looking for a vibrant, energetic person who has a passion for Christian education, demonstrated leadership in an educational setting, and has experience with special needs students and/or programs. Administrative experience is not a necessity. The successful candidate will have proven strengths in collaborative education, inclusion, team building, managing staff, and the integration of the transformational model of Christian education into all areas of school life.
- BC teaching certification (or the ability to hold such a certification)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Evidence of strong written communication skills through quality of resume, and attachments
- Completed application
- Experience working with special needs students/programs
- Involvement in a Christian church
- Experience teaching in a Christian School
- Experience managing staff
- Administrative experience, especially in Educational Support Services
- Level B Classification for Assessments
Please submit the following to Chris Steenhof, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org). This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Electronic submissions only.
- Letter of application
- 3 references
- One page philosophy of Christian Education