School District #54 is seeking bus drivers for the 2021-22 year. BVCS benefits from SD54’s bus service and we encourage members of our community to apply.
- see job poster here
- Great hours, holidays and rate of pay ($24.72 per hr)
- Works excellent for stay-at-home parents where you may be able to bring your child with you to work and a work schedule that is very convenient for parents whose children are currently in school, reducing worry around childcare.
- Enjoy the same schedule and vacation time as your school-aged children
- Can supplement other part-time work or retirement income or complementing a seasonal worker’s income with opportunities to pick up extra hours.
- Being a part of the School District No. 54 teams and community.
- The fulfillment of working with children every day.
- SD54 buses are equipped with automatic chains and other safety features
- SD54 buses are all automatic transmission and no air brakes
- Offer competitive pay and benefits
- We can assist in obtaining your class 2 driver’s license.