There are very cold temperatures in the forecast. Please be aware of the following:
- we will continue to operate buses, but buses may run a little late
- students should NOT be left unattended at bus stops for long periods in cold weather. Instead, wait with your children in a running vehicle.
- students should dress warmly, particularly those who ride on Bus #2 (heaters are not as efficient as Bus #1)
- students are asked be ready to board the bus quickly when it arrives
- while both buses are cold-weather ready, very cold temperatures may affect starting. If a bus will not start we will notify parents on the MyBVCS app
- please pay attention the MyBVCS app…any cancellations or significant delays will be posted to the app.
Please contact the office with any questions.