The District Elementary Cross-Country Run is happening on Thursday, October 13.
- This is an event that is happening after school. Kids will not be able to take the bus home afterwards. They will need to be picked up at Riverside Park.
- The races will begin around 2:15 or so. There are no exact times. Everything is usually finished up around 3 or 3:15.
- Kids 8 and under run first. Kids 9-10 are the second races and kids 11 and 12 are the last races. If you want to see your child race, be at Riverside Park earlier than later, just to be on the safe side.
- pick-up times (approx)
- 8 and under will be done around 2:30 or 2:45.
- 9 – 10 year olds will be done around 2:45 – 3:00
- 11 – 12 year olds will be done some time after 3.
Questions? Email Tom Stolte