Preschool Registration will be on February 1, beginning at 8 AM. Space is limited, and available on a first-come-first-served basis. This is for enrolment in BVCS preschool beginning September 2023.
How do we register?
Beginning February 1, there will be two ways to register your child for preschool:
- Download the application form here. Bring the completed application to the school on February 1, with supporting documents (birth certificate, immunization records, BC Services Card).
- Complete the online application form here. This form will open on 8 AM on February 1.
I can’t come in person on February 1. How should I apply?
You have a few options:
- You can complete the online form when it opens at 8 AM.
- Send your application to us in-person with a friend or family member
- Bring your application to us early. If you do this, we will time-stamp (and prioritize) the application for 10:30 AM on February 1. This is to ensure fairness to all applicants.
Why is this first-come-first-served?
We have a limited number of spaces available (our license allows us 15 spaces per class). We’ve always used the first-time-first-served basis of admissions and found it to be fair, although admittedly imperfect. We have tried to create a system that is fair to all applicants.
I have other questions about preschool.
Visit www.bvcs.ca/preschool or give us a call at 250-847-4238.