- No more than 50 people can be in the gym at one time. This includes players, coaches, officials, and spectators.
- All participates must sign in and sanitize hands before entering the gym
- Spectators for all grade 6-10 games must sign up online before attending an event. There will be 20 slots available for spectators, please only one family member per player.
- Spectators for Senior vs Alumni games must sign in at the door before entering the gym. (If the total number of participants signed in exceeds 50 then you cannot attend)
- All spectators must wear a mask while in the gym
- All spectators must social distance as much as possible within the gym
- Spectators, please arrive just before game time then leave immediately afterwards and wait for your son/daughter in your car. No mingling please
Thank you for following these important protocols so that we can continue offering these activities for our students